Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Fill In

1. I think I need to rethink my life's goals.
2. I desire to be more focus in what I do with my life.
3. What if something happens to me before I do anything significant (in my own opinion)?
4. The best thing about humans are we can evaluate our own situation like reflect on our past and plan for our future.
5. When will I start doing something?
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week participating in the bloggers unite against abuse.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to bible study , tomorrow my plans include blogging and perhaps catch a movie and Sunday, I want to do some reading!

This meme is taken from Friday Fill In







2 comments:

  1. thank you for playing!!! Hope your weekend was fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an ok weekend. Thanks for dropping by Janet.

    ReplyDelete