Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Worry Wart

What two things in your life do you worry about the most?
My brother and my sister. Both are living abroad. I am the eldest and can't help worrying about them.

What two things in your life do you worry about the least?
Budgeting about family expenses (taken care of by hubby dearest) and death (old age is a different matter though).

Does worrying cause you physical pain or not? If yes, what?
When I think too much, it does cause sleeplessness and that will bring headaches and fatigue. For me also the outbreak of eczema when under stress.

What are two things/ways do you use/do to ease your worries?
Discuss and talk with hubby. He knows how to reduce my stress level. Read the Bible and prayer.

What are two things you would give up in your life just to be worry-free?
Money and material things. But realistically speaking, that may cause other worries too.

This meme is taken from Tuesday Twosome


No comments:

Post a Comment