Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday's Feast - 167

Appetizer
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?
RM 700 is about $210

Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?
Seldom watch television these days.

Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?
Beige or cream colour

Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.
Hmm...not sure about this one.

Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.
Not only during holidays...anytime of the year (hint, hint)

1. Sony Ericsson K770i
2. A new pair of shoes

3. Some MPH vouchers for some book discounts

Meme at Friday's Feast


6 comments:

  1. wonderful feast this week!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could say I seldom watch tv these days! Great feast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Friday post! I just posted about my friday! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second line in your dessert should be "SEVERAL" new pairs of shoes! LOL! Thank you for dining with me as well. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed taking part in your feast!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete