Sunday, November 18, 2007

My first assignment at PayPerPost

My blog was recently approved at PayPerPost and I am anxious to get started. Although this pay for posting is not my first assignment but I see that there are many more writing assignments and earning opportunities at PayPerPost. I had first heard about PayPerPost through Google search. With a domain name like that, it is not difficult to find the site. I was trying to learn the ropes of blogging to the bank, you see.

After finding the site, the next step is to get my blog reviewed and approved. Generally they are looking for English language blogs that are original in content. There is a "maturing time" of 90 days for a blog to be approved too. I was not too confident in my writing earlier and I was not maintaining my blog with daily posting. I had since gain more experiences with the help of fellow bloggers at blog communities. I did more posts and promoted my blogs better and I got approved recently. Besides, knowing that I am paid also add as an incentive to be more focus and the challenge will keep me on my "fingers", so to speak-toes not needed for blogging purposes.

Ah, with the newly acquired avenue for revenue, I hope to be able to pay my internet bills or possibly even subsidize the household income.

blog ethics





No comments:

Post a Comment