Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Feel like an escaped prison convict

I walked in to this chic hair salon today. I needed a hair cut badly. Although I keep my hair short, the ends were already touching my neck. This irritates my skin which will break out in rashes. After asking and agreeing to the appropriate price for washing and cutting, I sat down at one of the posh looking sofa chairs. It was comfortable.

After the washing, the hair dresser ask
ed how would I like my hair cut? I gave my usual instructions to keep it short and he started to work on it immediately. I had to put down my spectacles while he do his work. Now, I must say that he was very confident in his snipping and trimming. Never a falter nor hesitation at all! As I've said, I had short hair but I can "sense" even without my spectacles on that A LOT of hair had been cut off! Still I didn't really panic.

When the hair dresser finally brought the large hand held mirror to show me the back of my head, I put on my spectacles and did I get the shock of my life or what?!! I couldn't believe my eyes! I looked like someone who had just escaped from the prison! See for yourself!

hiro (My new avatar should be this little fellow from now on!)


* Sorry if I don't look more cheerful here!


2 comments:

  1. o ha ha ha
    The look on your face says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. straightjacket- laugh out loud! :))
    Say, your Husband's Indian..is he Tamilian? I did read a post on a tamil movie :)

    ReplyDelete