Monday, December 17, 2007

Web Hosting Choice

I am seriously thinking about getting my own site, that is my own domain name and hosting. It has been more than a year now that I am with blogspot, but I do indeed grew to love blogspot alot. Now that it is out of beta stage and things are so simple with the drag and drop layout, just what a non technie like me can get use to. However, I do want to get into, ah...different opportunities in this arena of blogging and I see a so called brighter future with my own blog than free hosting here at blogspot.

Hmm...so where do I start? There is a guide here that I have been looking at. It is Web Hosting Choice (http://www.webhostingchoice.com), which offers some quick start up guide to web hosting. A quick glance at the start up guide shows that I need: 1. Domain Name 2. Web Design 3. Web Hosting

Don't worry, each of those terms are explained clearly at the site. Suggestions are given as to which plans would suit our needs and knowledge regarding the matter. There are different plans to cater to the need of a blogger or even a business set up.





No comments:

Post a Comment