Monday, January 28, 2008

Manic Monday



If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do?
I think the chore that I would like some help would be mopping and cleaning the window grills. That takes up time. Of course it doesn't need to be done daily. Another thing is, cooking, I suppose. I can't cook. That can be done daily within one hour. idea hee hee

Has your life ever been changed by an apparently random occurrence?
When I read this question, I am only thinking about people who might had an accident or being at the wrong place at the wrong time like at the scene of a crime or a shoot out. But no, nothing like that happened in my life.

You're having dinner with several friends and acquaintances. They all criticize a close friend of yours (not knowing he/she is a friend). The criticism is unjustified. What would you do?
I will defend my friend.


2 comments:

  1. You're right about the second question. I also thought of accidents and things like that. Then, reading other posts, I realized that sometimes a random even or a random comment can change your life. I happened to me.

    My post is here. Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers!! It takes a blink of an eye and a life can be changed forever!

    ReplyDelete