Friday, August 24, 2007

Awana Kijal resort -Video

My hubby went out of town for a few days for a business trip. Me a little lonely.

Wait, suddenly something caught my eye when I am posting this. Add a video at blogger here? Hmm... This is the inside of the Awana Kijal resort. Trip that I took earlier.




Please excuse the poor quality of the video as it was really my first one using the cyber shot camera phone Sony Ericsson. My hands were shaking alot.




The second video is better as I try to steady my hands.




And yet another from different point of view. Lots of greeneries. Clear blue sky and fresh air. Did I say that I really enjoyed that holiday? whistling
Hmm...I started off feeling lonely but after uploading these videos of nice holiday, I felt much better. hee hee









4 comments:

  1. Very nice videos - all so green :D Beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Niggy, thanks for visiting and commenting. Talk to you later! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi serena,

    Nice video.
    Can change the color of the font or change the backgroud color? Is really hard to read the words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...feels funny answering to an anonymous person and also err...you can't read the black letters against the grey background? Well, I can make it bold but I think the colour looks fine.

    ReplyDelete