Monday, October 01, 2007

Curious as a Cat- Week 85

1) If you could have eased the death of one person, whose would it have been?
Not really sure how to go about answering this. I hate visiting people at the hospitals and would feel really awkward. But to answer the question would be, my grandfather who loves me dearly.

2) What value do you consider most important when choosing a friend?
Truth and honesty.

3) If the U.S. had to give up one state, which one would you pick? Why?
I am not from U.S. so not fair for me to pick as well.

4) When (at what age, or during what event) did you have the least self-confidence?
Now at 35 but not any event, just that I am going through some period of low self esteem.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Hansel and Gretel who were lured to a nice and beautiful cottage made of nice yummy stuffs. laughing


This meme is taken from Curious as a Cat

7 comments:

  1. I liked your answers; my 30s were full of self-doubt, too. Hang in there!

    Thanks for playing along, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about Hansel & Grettle too when I saw the cottage... then I saw your answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Cat: Ah, that was the most comforting comment I've ever heard. Thanks a million. :)

    @ Diana: Glad that we think the same way here. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, the Hansel & Gretel story must be universal because that was exactly what came into my mind too !!!

    Haricot
    (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think almost everyone gave the answer Hansel and Gretel to that photo...except the creator of the questions...hahaha... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only I have a dreamhouse like that. Waking up to the birds chirping in the morning, swimming in a nearby lake and having small animals visiting every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there fruit species, that does look like a dreamhouse indeed. Almost like fairy tale, Hansel and Gretel. Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete