Friday, December 14, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Seventy Two

Click banner

Appetizer
Make up a word and give us its definition.
Tootoo- a family word meaning death or died.

Soup
What is currently your favorite song?

Azhagiya Tamil Magan - Ellappugazhum





Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?
I don't celebrate Christmas. If I have a wish, good health would be it.

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.
Lavender because a friend made a special pouch with the dried flowers from her own garden.

Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?
Hmm...I don't watch television these days. Hard to answer this.


10 comments:

  1. Oh ya....Lavender is super for me too. Great thoughts here.

    Happy feasting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good health is a wonderful wish. I don't watch television either. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I'll probably have a lamer (is there even such a word, or did I just invented it?) answer. Like you, I also rarely watch television as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lavender's a lovely scent. I grow several bushes of it in my garden, and sprinkle lavender essential oil on my pillows at night. I can't sleep without the scent of lavender. Have a great weekend!

    My Feast is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lavender is a good smell, glad it brings you good memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lavender makes for a lovely main course! (Thanks for visiting my feast)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday! Those were all excellent answers.

    Good health is something we all tend to take for granted. I love lavender too. It is so relaxing.

    Have a nice weekend. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, yes, lavender.
    So sweet.

    Feel welcome to visit my blog

    My friday's feast

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete