Thursday, October 04, 2007

Friday Fill In #39

1. Sunburn is not fun. Painful experience for my sensitive skin.
2. Pirates is synonymous with Captain Jack Sparrow now.
3. Beach means volleyball time.
4. The best thing about "Island time" is snorkeling, swimming in the sea, reading, pondering and relaxing.
5. Rum punch is something I have not tasted before?
6. Snorkeling is a wonderful experience. Anyone can do it, not just experienced swimmer. 7. And as for the weekend, Friday I am going for a swim at the pool not the sea, Saturday my plans included going to the mall or a movie and Sunday, I can do some blogging!

This meme is taken from Friday Fill In




2 comments:

  1. what are you going to see? Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what is on. Perhaps just going for a walk at the mall if there is nothing of interest. :)

    ReplyDelete