Sunday, October 07, 2007

Unconcious Mutterings- Week 244

I say ... and you think ... ?
1. Cluster :: of grapes.
2. Announcement ::
important messages.
3. Respect :: elders, authority.
4. Incident :: something that happens.
5. Accordion :: a musical instrument.
6. Drunk :: bad behavior.
7. If :: means uncertainty.
8. Dexter :: I am right handed.
(Not sure what this word means. Checked dictionary and it says right hand side.)
9. Wedding :: gowns and cake.
10. Gambling :: addictive.

This meme is taken from Unconscious Mutterings

8 comments:

  1. I found dexter really tough too - Inspector Morse was dragged (kicking and screaming) from the depths of my self conscious :o) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kicking and screaming eh? Hahaha...I think I have watched the show on TV before but it doesn't ring any Dexter bell. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a showtime series called Dexter, that was the only thing I could think of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know any show named Dexter even. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. dexter is a word in the dictionary? I just thought it was a name and that's all. And not a common one but there was at least 1 famous Dexter in America so I had an answer. (I think it's also slang for dweeb or geek.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really didn't know what to think of Dexter, so I check it up anyway. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't gotten to "Dexter" yet but I will be including Buster Poindexter in my answer to this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I had to search for Buster Poindexter too. It's an album. :)

    ReplyDelete