Friday, November 09, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Sixty Eight


Click on banner to view other players


Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?

Caramel popcorn definitely!


Soup
What year did you start using the internet?

I think it was 2004. Not too sure about this now.


Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)

Erenasay - for those who are good at languages, do confirm if this is correct of my name.


Main Course
Name something you are picky about.

Room that I sleep in. For hotels or vacations that is.


Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I was traveling home from Johor Bahru yesterday and I will be doing housekeeping and blogging today.



12 comments:

  1. Nice feast...I am picky about hotels and such also.
    Caramel popcorn is so yummy...we have stuff that comes with nuts and that is heaven for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your main course--definitely. Have a wonderful Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feast! And your Pig Latin is spot on!! Happy happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya about the hotels too!! Here I thought I wasn't picky until reading others blogs.. then I realize the things I could of put down. lol

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great feast! Thank you for stopping by! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh I love you appetizer its one of my favs too.happy feast tom you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty picky about motels/hotels too. Great feast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I'm very picky about where I sleep too!! Have a great weekend.
    http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/2007/11/08/friday-feast-9/

    ReplyDelete
  9. yummy appetizer... great feasting here...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Feast!
    Thank you for feasting with me.
    Have a wonderful Weekend!
    TGIF
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

    ReplyDelete