Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday Fill-In #45



1. Plans and schedules
are essential to have but not easy to keep up with.

2. I'm happy when things are going according to plan especially on a vacation or trip but humans are so unpredictable.

3. The last thing I drank was coffee.

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my mobile phone at this moment. Things that take up importance in my life changes with experiences and circumstances.

5. I like chicken, turkey, pineapple, capsicum, onion
& button mushroom on my pizza.

6. Dear November, I am renewing my resolve to reduce weight and do more exercise. I want to be more consistent and focus in blogging and perhaps search for some ideas to start some new blogs.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing some housekeeping, reading and blogging, tomorrow my plans include reading, catching up with online networking such as commenting and blog hopping and blogging/writing as well and Sunday, I want to laze around as usual!

PS: I've just came back from a vacation and need to do some "work" now.
cowboy

Meme from Friday Fill In


2 comments:

  1. You have a very busy weekend planned!
    Just reading it makes me tired, LOL.

    My answers are here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh, lazing around sounds heavenly! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete