Friday, November 16, 2007

Friends, visitors and fellow chatters

Dear friends, visitors and fellow chatters,

Please help me make a decision about my blog's layout. There is a poll I've set up at the upper left hand corner. I am undecided at this moment whether I should change it to something less cluttered or perhaps I should say less colourful even. There is a lot of work involved if I do decide to change this layout. Hahaha... If you do like this layout but minus the trimmings, please give me some suggestions as to what I should remove from my blog, especially stuff by the side bars. All your comments and suggestions are appreciated and will be considered. Your visit is much cherished.

Thank you in advance.

Serena


2 comments:

  1. hi serena, the layout is fine, but you have a bunch of trinkets on both side bars, i think if there's a way you could lessen that, it will give your layout a more homey and comfortable feeling..well mine, is cluttered too anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I am cracking my head now how to lessen the trinkets so to speak... :D

    ReplyDelete