1) What is the secret to aging contentedly?
I personally think it is to have goals in life that involves more than self. Spirituality and serving God can help one to focus on other issues and in helping others than the ailments of old age.
2) If you had to give up your computer and your TV at home, what would you do for entertainment?
Reading, radio or visit friends more.
3) Name the most embarrassing moment of your life.
Falling on my behind at a skating ring. But then again so do many others.
4) What topic do you feel least comfortable discussing with a lover?
Well, with my husband it is a matter of money and budgeting. I leave it mostly to him because I get easily stressed by figures.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Meme from Curious as a Cat