Monday, December 17, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday Logo

What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?

I don't have much imagination in this regard. To me being able to have a quiet evening with hubby, holding hands and walking slowly facing the beach if possible. I like the sound of sea waves and the feel of sea breeze in my face. Realistically though, I am afraid of too lonely places unless it is a private beach but then we would need to pay an arm or a leg for such "luxury".

Imagine you had to take part in the winter Olympics. What sport would you do? (Here's a link to the official sports, in case you need help.)
Figure skating. This is what I love to watch
anyway. If I have the "figure" and I can "skate", this would be my Olympic entry for sure!


Barbara Fusar Poli and Maurizio Margaglio (Getty Images)

What's something that people do in traffic that really bothers you?
Necking or touching...I can see from the top inside a bus!


3 comments:

  1. Great answers. I chose a walk along a beach in my answer to the first one, too. Happy Monday.

    My MM is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

    ReplyDelete