Sunday, December 02, 2007

Optimism the way to good health

I was a little down recently about certain blog matter. Nevertheless, I read about this little article on optimism related to improving health and I wanted to share these tips with you folks.

Some suggestions for Being More Optimistic:


  • *When you find yourself thinking that you won't enjoy something or you won't succeed in some project, reject the thought. Focus on the positive.
  • *Deal with the situations that you can control; try to accept those you cannot.
Yes, this is what I will do now. I will focus on what I CAN do and not fret over what I can't control. What I can do is continue blogging and source out good stuff for my friends and visitors here. No need to sulk over things that I can't control like ranks and stats.
  • *Try to enjoy your work. Regardless of your job, look for aspects that you find satisfying.
I like blogging and networking through meme and forums. I am enjoying myself. I get to write what I like and that is good too.

  • *Look for friends who view life positively.
I do try. When people makes me uncomfortable with too much negativity, I will keep my distance.

  • *Every day, write down three good things that happened to you.
I will make this a practice.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Serena!
    That's the spirit... be positive always. I will be in KL from Dec 7-13 for the Global Knowledge Conference. I'll be staying at the Impiana Hotel. Hope I could get a chance to meet you in person :)

    ReplyDelete