Friday, December 07, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Seventy One

Click banner

Appetizer

What was the last game you
purchased?
Game? What game?


Soup

Name something in which you don’t believe.
Hellfire

Salad

If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?
Martha Stewart -oh, beautiful houses.

Main Course

What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?

Not having too high expectation on self. Makes me depressed in the end and felt like
giving up on my goals and life.

Dessert

Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.
Comfortable sofa-cushion and not leather, quiet and cool, well lit but cozy so that I can read and enjoy some calm music.



12 comments:

  1. If only I had a martha stewart house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My relaxation room is my room and it sounds like your description, except I like it warm because it's always cold here, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your feast! Dessert is lovely ;) Thanks for visiting http://mlizcochico.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My relaxing room is my bed and pc besides it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate to your main course. I'm too hard on myself too. It does leave you feeling a bit depressed. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great feast!! Love your choice of celebrities and love your quiet spot. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to be able to read in my relaxation room, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there! thanks for sharing ur feast with me! ur dessert is yumyum! :)

    Also thanks for the kind words,I feel much better now. Thank u so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Great Feast! Thanks for joining mine too!Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great feast! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    Jennifer :-)

    ReplyDelete