Friday, December 07, 2007

Used to Be My Playground

Click banner

1. What playground game do you remember most fondly?
Dog and bone.
Two teams in opposite direction. A stick act as bone in the middle. When the referee signals each team member rush to the "bone" and try to grab it and runs back to the team wins.

2. What playground game did you just hate?
See-saw because the other kid will just jump down when I am on the high side and I will dropped with a big bump.

3. Which playground apparatus did you most enjoy?

The swing. Go higher and higher.

4. Which playground apparatus did you generally avoid or not care much for?

See-saw.

5. What playground game might be really fun if grownups played it with adult rules?

Not sure if adults fancy the Dog and Bone game. I certainly don't fancy running much these days. But any time Tug of War (see photos of the fun kids and adults are having) is good I guess.




No comments:

Post a Comment