Saturday, January 12, 2008

Conditions Critical


1. Under what conditions can you have the perfect nap?
When I am exhausted or when the room is dark and quiet.


2. Under what conditions can you let most of your guard down?

I guess this depends on the situation and with whom I am with. If there is a trusted person around, I usually feel more relax. If I am alone and with a stranger, that is a high alert zone.

3. Under what conditions can you do your best writing?

I find that for creative writings, the ideas need some time to set in and gather in my mind first. For business writings, I would do well to have a gap of 1-2 days. What do you call it, I need to sleep on it first so to speak. One thing I don't do well for sure is write on the spot.

4. Under what conditions would you give away everything you own?
If I am terminally ill. I mean then I would sort of have no choice? But I will perhaps set up a will or if my husband survives me, he will handle my material possessions.

5. Under what conditions would you kiss a stranger?
If the stranger is a child below 7 years old. After 7 when they go to Primary One, even the kid may feel awkward being kissed by a stranger in my country!



No comments:

Post a Comment