Saturday, January 26, 2008

See You Later



1. What was the last important thing you were late for?

Church service. I wasn't late actually, more like barely made it.


2. What was the last important thing you were late with?

My posting assignment. I was happily chatting with my brother and sister online that I almost miss the dead line.


3. What (or who!) is the most frequent cause of your lateness?

Traffic jams, bad weather which causes the traffic build up and possibly my hubby. Actually he could have said the same about me too.


4. Which of your close friends or relatives can you expect almost always to be inconveniently late?

My brother because he has too much appointments, too many friends and too much to do.


5. What’s most likely to cause you to stay up too late before bed?

Skin irritation and eczema. I can't sleep when I have a flare up.


No comments:

Post a Comment