Monday, January 28, 2008

Share bible reading widget

I am glad that I found a bible reading widget to chart my progress. The widget is at my side bar under I am Reading. I am able to write notes and start study groups but as for now I will just chart my own personal reading Bible progress. I would like to complete the whole bible of 1189 chapters in a year and that is about 4 chapters a day. I won't be able to do it daily in the sense of the word, there are days that I have more time to do reading and others rather filled up. But at least I can be regular at it. My husband is also helping me out with the daily bible reading schedule.

If you are interested in getting this widget for your bible reading schedule and notes, check this out: http://www.bibleshared.com/. The widget is on their blog after you have signed up.




No comments:

Post a Comment