Friday, February 29, 2008

A-B-C




Onesome: A--ny place but here? Are travel plans looming for Spring break? ...or are you staying home?

My place has no 4 seasons. However, there are some trips planned in early March because of Bible convention in another state. Another state in my country means 2 hours drive away only.

Twosome: B--etter to look in the mirror before you leave? Have you ever discovered (say around mid-day) that your clothes really didn't match up?

Hmm...I wear Punjabi suits and they come in a suit of top and matching pants bottom. I mean one seldom mix and match the top and pants, at least I don't. For me the whole suit will be worn as it is, get washed as a suit and wore again the next time as a whole suit. So I seldom have the problem of mismatched clothes.

Threesome: C--atch any good movies lately? What should we go see now that the Oscar's are done and over for another year?

Planning to watch P.S. I Love You but not sure if it is good. Storyline sounds interesting and I haven't read the book yet either.



No comments:

Post a Comment