Friday, February 22, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Eighty


Appetizer

Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?

No, I am not into practical jokes. I am too serious for this.

Soup

What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?

I don't have special salt and pepper shaker. I just buy those ready in a bottle from the supermarket.

Salad

Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?

Just to the state of Malacca for bible convention.

Main Course

What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?

Just some moisturizer like Johnson and Johnson's but I seldom use any.

Dessert

Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.

I am not so creative with food. So this is the "real" thing. It is called cendol. The ingredients for cendol are shaved ice, coconut milk, starch noodles with green food coloring (usually sourced from the pandan leaf), and palm sugar. Red beans, glutinous rice, grass jelly, and creamed corn are optional additions.



2 comments:

  1. Gessh i havent been here at your blog for quite awhile..great feast here the dessert sounds yummy..have a great weekend!
    Mine is here at My so called life

    ReplyDelete
  2. shaved ice!
    always a good place to start ;)

    ReplyDelete