Thursday, February 21, 2008

Food and Love



1. What is your preferred type of candy?

I like nougats with nuts.

2. What is your favorite meal?

I like pasta with white Alfredo sauce.

3. If you could only have one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Bread.

Last week

1.What is love? Do you believe in it? Why/why not?

I can't explain love in a better way than the scriptures in the Bible. "Love is long-suffering and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, does not get puffed up, does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. " - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Yes, I believe in love. The self sacrificing kind.

2. Have you ever been in love? Are you still?

Yes, I am happily married to my husband that I love very much.

3. Do you believe everyone in this world is capable of love? Why/why not?

No, I think not everyone is capable of love in this world because we are not living in the ideal system now. The "real" ruler of this world does not have love in him. Those who serve "him" will not have love either.


No comments:

Post a Comment