Sunday, March 16, 2008

Food Connect for all Foodies

I knew some of you in the past who visited my blog or whom I had visited love food as much as I do. Many of you also knew that I don't cook but I enjoyed eating. I came across a site for all you lovers of food and cooking out there. I knew some of you joined the meme which you share your planned menu for the week. Why not take a look at Food Connect for more varieties and choices for your menu selections?

This is a site that food enthusiasts can share recipes for nutritional analysis, plan menu together with friends and other members, discuss and request for your favourite dishes, print your shopping list and much more. Have a party coming up but not sure what food to prepare? No worries, at Food Connect you can get ideas or techniques to help in organizing your event.

There are also wine lists and where you can write your review or rate them for the benefit of other users. You can share your experiences and feedback or read what others has to say about the wine that you are searching for. Recipes are listed according to categories such as Appetizers, Cakes, Pasta, Sandwiches, etc. Special Recipe Network for Diabetic Recipes, Quick and Easy and others are also available. Head over to Food Connect for all your gourmet needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment