Saturday, March 01, 2008

Gaming Edition




1. What was your favorite outside childhood game? Kick the Can, Ghost in the Graveyard, etc.?

I am trying to recall what was my favourite outdoor childhood games. The game didn't have any name. We just got our "gang" and shoot out with makeshift blow pipe weapons using straw and green beans as bullets. In school I remembered jumping on ropes made with rubber bands, catching (ah, this has a name Police and Thief) and others which I can't remember now for sure.

2. How about board games? Do you have a favorite?

I actually wrote about my favourite childhood games in a separate post. Two of the games are called Batu Seremban and Congkak.



3. Do you play any PC games? Online or offline? If so, what is your favorite? If not, is there one out there you want to try?

I like Sudoku online ones. I like one other online one that ask to spot the difference in photos. For a while I like tetris (blocks dropping ones).

4. Gaming stations,… there are so many out there and I know jack about them! Do you have one or more and which ones? XBox, XBox 360, Playstation, etc.?

No, I don't have any of these gaming stations.


No comments:

Post a Comment