Saturday, September 16, 2006

Introduction: Yak, yak, yak...


Hello great members, let this be the introduction post to myself and another attempt at blogging again! My name is Serena and I am a resident of Malaysia. I teach private tuition to primary school children in real life and dabbling a little in this and that for online earnings.

I started my online earning through trial and error at the beginning of 2004. Started with zero knowledge in computer and codes and stuff. Tried paidtoread, went into autosurf and HYIP and then back to paidtoread again now as owner.

I was reading and posting lots at forums. That was a fruitful and fun experience. Made many online friends and they really helped me learned a lot in online stuff and in real life too. That had really enriched my life tremendously.

As for QuantumLinks, I try to think of new ways to make it fun plus earning for you folks. Keep the suggestions coming. All ideas and comments appreciated and they will be considered.

Thank you.

Serena
QuantumLinks

No comments:

Post a Comment