Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Fill In #41

1. Once upon a time sounds like a fairy tale beginning.
2. I hate screaming and people talking loudly on the phone.
3. To calm a troubled stomach of flatulence, drink white tea and ginger.
4. Way down my parent's apartment is a nice cozy coffee house.
5. Keys have a mind on its own when you are in a hurry to use them; locks get picked when you least expected it.
6. Have you seen giant pandas before? They're so adorable!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to go swimming and err...moving house, tomorrow my plans include catching upon some leisure reading, probably need to do some packing up as well and Sunday, I want to laze around!

This meme is taken from Friday Fill In




2 comments:

  1. I love lazing around! Thanks for playing and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to #2. And I agree, giant pandas are adorable. :-)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete