Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Character

Click on banner to participate


Is your role model someone famous or not? Who is your role model?
I think my role model is world class famous. His name is Jesus Christ.

Which is more important to you: Actions or words?
Actions speaks louder than words. But words are important too.
As apples of gold in silver carvings is a word spoken at the right time for it. - Proverbs 25:11

Do you forgive easily or hold a grudge?
I forgive easily. I have a poor memory in this aspect.

What is the last lie you told? What is the last lie someone told you?
I exercise my right to remain "silent" for this question. Lies are not something to be taken lightly nor tolerated for me personally and my household no matter how small or insignificant.

Would you rather be with someone for the wrong reason or alone for the right reason?
If it is a marriage partner, barring excruciating circumstances such as life threatening issues to self or others (though I have no children) and other such circumstances, I would stick to the husband and work things out no matter how difficult it can be.

If it is some other relationships like friends, be alone for the right reason. Such as when so called friends decide to lead immoral lives, risking their lives with extremes, then no point in carrying on the relationship.


1 comment:

  1. the thought you have for the relationship with your husband despite having no children is such noble...^^

    ReplyDelete