Sunday, November 04, 2007

Creative Adventure VII

1. While driving through an old abandoned town you take a turn down a side road and spot a railroad yard with an old train station, thinking it might be fun to explore it, you __________?: took my camera phone and got out of my car to snap some photos at strategic spots.


2. Walking through the old train station you get a funny feeling you are not alone, you turn to see __________?: a sad looking girl standing at the edge of the railway platform about to jump...I tried to call out to the girl but those sad eyes and face just stopped the words from coming out. I was too stunned to use my camera at the surreal scene in front of me.


3. Rushing back to your car and just about to cross the old tracks you hear the sound of a train whistle pass you by but __________?: I can't see any train nor the girl!


4. Once in your car driving away you think to yourself __________?: did I just imagine the whole scene??? What was that all about...?


Meme from Saturday Special


No comments:

Post a Comment