Saturday, November 17, 2007

Creative Adventure VIII

Click on banners to participate

1. While visiting in Europe and driving along the countryside you spot a famous castle that has long been empty. Excited you decide to check it out. Your curiosity getting the best of you, you drive through the large iron gates to the castle and get out of your car and walk past the large fountain in the court yard to the main enormous door and before I raise my hand to knock at the beautiful golden knocker, the door creaked open. I push the heavy door apart and peep in. The castle is not neglected at all...


2. Entering the castle you are in a large completely furnished hall and a room with two large sliding doors closed on your right, a beautiful spiral staircase ahead and another room on your left also with closed doors. You decide to take the spiral staircase since I can't resist the magnificence of spiral staircases, picturing myself like a princess walking up those steps.


3. Much to your surprise you find unending rows of rooms in a long hallway. I decided to walk down the hallway when I found a room that has a unique door. It has beautiful carvings of roses and butterflies on it. As I sense a kind of warmth and no danger at all standing in front of this door, I decided to enter. It opens to a balcony instead of a room! There is soft music playing in the background and I found myself swaying as if I am waltzing with someone. I couldn't stop my feet. But it was the sweetest sensation that I am feeling and I never want the music to stop...Alas, the music ended and I slowly retreat out of that balcony and back to my car.


4. Upon leaving and driving off, you know you will never forget this adventure and think to yourself how did I learn to waltz like that? What was that music in the first place? I have never heard anything so sweet in my life.






4 comments:

  1. Great job on the SS Creative Adventure Serena! I enjoy creating these myself. I'm glad you like doing them. Have a great two weeks ahead and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was creative and fun, and la, i like the color of your new template, and that butterfly on the banner, makes it more so comfy and accommodating...good job serena^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative adventure for the Creative Adventure!!

    :-)
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. You enjoyed the waltz, didn't you? :D

    ReplyDelete