Saturday, November 24, 2007

Friday Fill-in #47


Click to participate

1. I enjoy
eating more than anything else.

2. Blogging satisfies my need for communication.

3. When I look at a full moon, I feel awed.

4. If I want a snack, I usually reach for a cereal snack bar or some high fiber crackers.

5. The most recent movie I saw, Azhagiya Tamil Magan made me want to see it again. I don't understand Tamil but I love the movie very much.

6. If only the movie has subtitles in English or even Malay, I would understand the dialogue as well.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to good night rest as I was not feeling well, tomorrow my plans include more rest to cure myself and mood and Sunday, I want to go out and meet up with some friends!



4 comments:

  1. I don't understand why whenever I saw a Tamil movie on TV, they usually danced all over the place. It's nice to watch them dance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to go and read your review of the Tamil film because I had never heard of it before. It sounds cute. :-) I would have to have English subtitles or I'd be lost, I'm afraid.

    I hope you are feeling better soon so that you can go out with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I'm with you on #1 :-) Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy eating too...and sleeping (Oh, lazy, lazy me) and blogging...

    And speaking of blogging, I got a tag for you here. BTW, I'll do your tag soon.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete