Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Five pet peeves or dislikes associated with shopping.

Give Me Five pet peeves or dislikes associated with shopping.

1. Looking for parking space during sales.

2. The crowd that is at the shops. Had to queue for trying out clothes or wait while browsing some of the stuffs.

3. Queue at the cashier. Sometimes with the crowd waiting and the cashier herself stressed out, many unwanted incidents can happen.

4. I like window shopping when I have the leisure time. Walking at the mall is a form of exercise for me. But I dislike shopping at unfamiliar shops when I need to BUY stuffs. It takes more time to search for what I want.

5. When parents allow their kids to throw tantrum at the shops. It drives me crazy!


5 comments:

  1. All good reasons. Very well done. Have a great GM5 day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - I can agree with these! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, the tantrums cause undue stress to anyone withing hearing distance! LOL Great GM5, thanks for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have my own pet peeve associated with shopping, i hate looking at expensive stuff...hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent list of peeves! I love window shopping, too! The pressure is hard to take otherwise! :)

    ReplyDelete