Thursday, November 29, 2007

Soft spot for Wooden Furniture

I admit, I have a soft spot for wooden furniture. So when I saw this furniture store, I kind of went goo-goo-gaa-gaa over it. In case I am not being professional in my tone here, I meant to say I was absolutely enthralled and captivated by the site and of course the amazing furniture sets that you can imagine or dream of.

I mean the look at this
Solid & Grand Scaled 4 Post Canopy King Queen Bed Bedroom Set (photo on top) which I think only exist in fairy tale stories fit for the princess or the royal family. After the bedroom, shall we adjourn to the living room? Actually the site has endless of variety and out of the hundreds of furniture sets there, this set caught my eye. Contemporary Modern Sofa Loveseat Living Room Set (photo on the right). It has a clean look to it. Not too cluttered with too much designs. One can be relax in the midst of such atmosphere.

Do you have a home office? Need a refurbish so you can feel more at ease to get the creative juices working? Well, there is a solution here as well. Check out this Classic Brown Oak Home Office Armoire Desk (photo on the left) and you can also have your favourite office sofa to go with that lovely compact Armoire Desk.







No comments:

Post a Comment