Thursday, November 29, 2007

Therapeutic Moisturizing Lotion


Click banner to participate

Onesome: Therapeutic-- household addons: Do you use candles or aroma therapy or bath soaps or salts around your place?

Although I don't use any aroma therapy products but a friend gave me dried lavender hand picked from her own garden and they smell lovely. I do want to try some potpourri if I have the time or mood.

Twosome: Moisturizing?-- How's the weather been? It's the rainy season in the US; what's happening where you live?

It is also raining a lot in Malaysia here. Weather here is humid. I use moisturizer due to sensitive and dry skin. The air here is not really dry though.

Threesome: Lotion-- Since it's Winter in the Northern Hemisphere, it's dry skin time (yes, you too, Mark!). Do you have any hand lotion suggestions for the gang?

I am not sure if baby lotion is strong enough a product to recommend. I use Johnson and Johnson Baby lotion.





1 comment:

  1. I use Johnson & Johnson too! I like the sleepytime scent (lavender & chamomile).

    My answers are up!

    ReplyDelete