Monday, November 26, 2007

Week Number 93


1) Name an event where the power of the crowd was inspiring.

I guess any sports events. I mean the cheers are deafening.

2) What is your oldest article of clothing that you still wear?

This is a tough one. A maroon coloured business jacket that my mother gave me.

3) If you were to describe your first "real" kiss, what would you say?

Hmm...curiosity, warm, eager...

4) When were you most moved by a ceremony?

My friend's wedding, not so much as the ceremony itself but they sang (the Bride and Groom) a love song to entertain us guests!

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo

Looks like a Thanksgiving dinner? I could be wrong but that was what was on almost everyone's mind this whole month. I have seen turkey jokes, many photos of meals and dinner for the past two weeks or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment