Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Brightens up your home

What can help brightens up your home during the holiday seasons? I have seen many of you friends and readers who likes candles and scents. Have you thought about some chic yet traditional looking candle holders which gives your home a warm and homely atmosphere? If candles are not for you, there are a variety of light fixtures that can help brightens the house or certain part of room.

How many of us took to a liking for chandeliers? I knew I did as a kid. My father will pick me up and I will try to reach for the mini chandelier. My father, seeing my delight will put me as close as possible to the chandeliers but warned me that it might be hot to the touch. Actually, the family knew that I love to touch the lights, they will just put in on for a short while so as not to burn my little hands. I vaguely recalled that my home chandelier at that time also have these crystals at the bottom of the chandelier. See photo on left.

On the other hand, some may have very modern looking homes. There is just the home lighting for that too. I surfed and found this pretty and elegant Three-Light Eternity Indoor/Outdoor Pendant in Brushed Nickel is part of the Eternity Collection by Sea Gull Lighting. A new, modern classic delivers style - inside and out. Brushed nickel finish over solid brass and clear highlighted satin etched chiseled hand-carved glass. The Decorative Canopy is included. It has a very contemporary look to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment