Tuesday, December 18, 2007

10 New Years Resolutions


1. Lose 15kg of weight.
2. Spend more time with my parents.

3. Spend more time with real life friends.

4. Finish reading the Bible in one year.

5. Read more books on technology and internet.
6. Learn to cook. I can only do pasta for now. Pathetic.

7. Learn more about HTML codes or anything needed for blogging.
8. Try to comment more at fellow blogger's blogs.

9. Build a blog with my own domain name. (Work in progress now)

10.Sleep at regular hours at night.


8 comments:

  1. wow, you are transferring your blog to your own domain.

    goodluck!

    although, its disheartening to see your page rank drop because of the transfer. i experience that. from 4 to 0. and now, still struggling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy cooking! With all the great ingredients and cultures there; it will be a lot of fun!
    http://knitnswim.typepad.com/diagonally_parked/2007/12/10-new-years-re.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #3. I'm with you on #6...not that it's a resolution, mind you, for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I hope I could do resolution #10 too. Happy Holidays!
    -Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. for the cooking part ... spend lots of time at www.allrecipes.com :)

    or get one of those "3 ingredients, 1 dish" books until you get more comfortable slinging stuff in the kitchen!

    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sensing a theme among today's Ten on Tuesday lists... a lot of "get more sleep" resolutions among bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with transferring to your own domain. I love it!

    (Use Wordpress!)

    ReplyDelete