Thursday, December 06, 2007

Chocolate Pop Tarts


Click banner

Onesome: Chocolate-- How do you feel about chocolate at the holidays? Yeah, really!

Hmm...holiday or not, I do love chocolates anytime of the day.

Twosome: Pop--ping into your mind as the next thing that you only find this time of year? What are you looking forward to/forgot to go by to check on/oh, heck, it's time for? Pick one and go for it!

Some get together time with friends.

Threesome: Tarts-- ...and is it also "candle time" around the place (work or home)? ...and do you use those 'tarts' to make the place smell nice?

Although I don't use candles at my home but I want to consider potpourri.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Serena,

    I also love the idea of potpourri and i just found out that dark chocolates indeed have anti-oxidants, i never got to like chocolates but I am starting to like them now, btw, thanks for the comment you left on my blog, just to let you know, it was appreciated.^^

    Sincerely,
    Lord Manila Stone of The Native Sentimental Maniacanchor text

    ReplyDelete