Monday, December 10, 2007

Manic Monday

Click banner


For the holidays, are you a last-minute shopper or do you shop well ahead of time?

Well ahead of the time if possible.
I hate crowds and get really stressed by too many people around me.

If you had to pick a new first name for yourself, what name would you choose?
Amanda-my long time favourite was Diana but not now. Amanda sounds simple and nice.


What's worse, having expectations that are too high, or having no expectations at all?

Having no expectations at all is worse for then there is no motivation to improve or do one's best.



1 comment:

  1. Great answers! I hate crowds, too, but always end up leaving my Christmas shopping to the last minute. Have a lovely week.

    My answers can be seen at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

    ReplyDelete