Monday, December 10, 2007

Curious as a Cat - Week 94 and 95


1) What three things do you value most about your religion or spiritual practices?
Neutrality stand, sharing the good news of the Kingdom and free from idols.

2) Is there a way that you feel inferior to other people generally? Why do you think this is?
I feel inferior when I put on too much expectations on myself. When things don't turn out the way I want, I tend to give up than get up and try again. As to the general feeling of intimidation, it is more of the look and appearance of the other person than their personality that I have the inferior feelings to. Usually when I get to know the other person better, I feel we all have the same fears and challenges.

Mid Valley Megamall


3) Where is your favorite mall? Why?
Mid Valley Megamall. It has the biggest bookshop in southeast Asia. Mph Book Store.

4) For whom have you had the most sympathy or pity?
Not a particular person but I pity young people and the elderly because young ones have tough choices and decisions to make in life and without guidance and direction can just feel so lost and insecure most of the time. The elderly because being dependent on others is really a fearful thing. Getting disoriented and confused.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.


There is no snow here in Malaysia, so I can only relate this picture with a camp fire.


1) If you had to experience one trauma your mother has gone through so that you could better understand her, what would you choose?
Giving birth to me so I will learn to appreciate her more.


2) What is the most revolting combination of colors you can imagine?
Dark purple colour for a house! No kidding! Wish I took a photo of that abominable looking house! Colours are really interesting. The same colour purple on lavender is so pleasant but on a house or car...Phew! sickphbbbbt


3) If you could punish the most difficult person at your workplace, what would you do, and to whom?
I work from home now. So if I get difficult with myself, I will punish myself by sending me to bed for the rest of the day! rolling on the floor

4) What is the thing you know the most about?
Duh...not sure.nerd Life is about learning. Was it Albert Einstein who said "The more I learn, the more I realize I don’t know."

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Photo copyright 2006 Cat.

Road side diner.



1 comment:

  1. Great answers--I love your answer to the difficult co-worker question. Sounds like a very apt punishment, too! :-)

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete