Saturday, December 29, 2007

Nokia 6085

After reading some mobile phone magazines, I am itching to get another one. Actually what happened was, I am using my Sony Ericsson K550i for internet connection and the SIM card for that package does not allow for MMS and voice call. Hmm...and I didn't want to change my phone number just so I can access the internet. Anyway, to cut the long story short, I planned to get the Nokia 6085 later today.

As you can see, I am pretty excited about it now. I read a fine review about the features of Nokia 6085 and the price is within my budget. Some of its features that caters for my needs are
it includes a built in camera with a video recorder with expandable memory, ensuring a camera is at hand for family highlights, like soccer match or dance rehearsal. Music lovers will enjoy the Nokia 6085 phone’s built-in music player and FM radio, as well as the stereo audio streaming support for convenient use with wireless Bluetooth headsets.

Other features included in the Nokia 6085 offers comprehensive functions for easy messaging and voice communication, including MMS, Nokia Xpress audio messaging, enhanced email and push to talk. Browsing for news and uploading images and videos is convenient with the phone’s XHTML browser and fast data connections through EDGE.

The Nokia 6085 offers excellent operating times - talk time of up to 5 hours and standby time of up to 10 days.

Other features include:

  • Connectivity via Bluetooth and USB
  • Voice recording, voice command, handsfree speaker
  • Macromedia Flash Player 2.0
  • Convenient and fast browsing with XHTML browser
  • Flight and demo mode



No comments:

Post a Comment