Thursday, November 22, 2007

Tag of Meaningful Five

This is a tag from ZJ. I won't name this Tuesday Tag since I am not posting this on Tuesday. I am naming it Tag of Meaningful Five.

What to do:

1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 keywords given below (family, friend, yourself, your love and anything you like).

2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.

3. Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.


Friendship- Four Ways to Keep Your Friends Close

Myself (I had depression before)-Simple Steps to Relieve the Blues

I have a policy to not post about family photo here. Sorry.
Instead I will choose these topics instead. Hope you don't mind, ZJ.

Vacation with family-Awana Kijal Video

A cool Tamil movie I watched recently-Azhagiya Tamil Magan

My Love- Click to find out big grin


Ok, now comes the headache...who to tag? at wits' end - New!

1. Becca

2. Cat

3. Zam

4. Tien

5. Natalie


4 comments:

  1. I completed your meme. But I did it on my BoSox Mommy blog since I've been trying to get more active with posting on that one. :) Someday it will become my main blog...ahhhh...someday. :)

    Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking of me. BTW, I already did this and I would love to do this again, just give me some time please. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done mine--thanks for asking me!--at my memes site. Now I can go read your answers!!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh, done mine but forgot to comment...

    ReplyDelete