Friday, December 21, 2007

S for Serena

This is a tag by Liza. Looks kind of fun.

Here’s how it works:

Use the first letter of your name to answer each question. Must be places or names…Nothing made up. Can’t use own name for boy/girl’s name question. If can’t answer, skip to next one.

1. Famous Singer: Sammi Cheng (photo)
2. Four Letter Word: Saga
3. Street: Sultan Sulaiman (Jalan Sultan Sulaiman-in Malay, Street or Road is put in front of the name)
4. Colour: Silver
5. Gifts/Present: Silverware
6. Vehicle: Serena (Nissan)-photo
7. Things in Souvenir Shop: Sun glasses
8. Boy Name: Steven
9. Girl Name: Sonia
10. Movie title: Stardust
11. Drink: Smoothie
12. Occupation: Secretary
13. Celebrity: Sandra Bullock
14. Magazine: Seventeen
15. U.S. City: San Francisco
16. Pro Sports: Squash (not too sure about this answer)
17. Fruit: Strawberry
18. Reason for Being Late to work: Slipped on banana peel
19. Something you throw away: Stained non-washable garments
20. Something you shout: Stop! Wait for me.

I tag Joel, moM, Florinda, Patois, Elaine and OneLuvGurl.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Serena! Thanks for participating. Loved what you did ;) Advance Merry Christmas. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered my answers and tagged some people. Hope you like it! Thanks for tagging me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Serena! Thanks for tagging me. I actually did this meme two weeks ago - it's here. Can we count that one, please? I'm not sure I can come up with new answers so soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did it and it was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun. Thanks for tagging me. I'll look to do that tomorrow. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete