Thursday, January 03, 2008

Are You Content?


1. Are you content with your job? Why/why not?

I am a part time tutor for kids. It is an ok job really. I only need to know my limitations by not taking too many students so I don't get overly stressed out. But now that it is the school holiday, I welcomed the break too. I am trying to work from home this year with blogging.

2. Are you content with your relationship with your significant other? If you don't have one, are you on the lookout for one?

Yes, I am happily married for 13 years now.

3. How about your friends? Are you content with the ones you have, how they treat you, etc? How so/how not?

Yes, I am happy with my friends. I am glad to have them around. Having good friends has a lot to do with what criteria we look for in searching for these friends in the first place. If there is a common goal even if it meant emotional support or companionship and both parties are willing to give and make it happen, the friendship will blossom. The Golden Rule is especially applicable here: "All things, therefore, that you want men to do to you, you also must likewise do to them." - Matthew 7:12 Emphasis being we be the friend first before expecting anything in return.



No comments:

Post a Comment