Friday, January 11, 2008

Home Edition



1. Do you live in a house or apartment?

I live in an apartment (photo on the right). Sorry I don't have a better view/photo to show.


2. What is your most used room in your house? Does it tend to follow any kind of design theme?

My study cum changing room. (Photo on the left)


3. Which room in your home would you most like to change? What would you change in it?

Perhaps the third room or a store room but it has windows and is big enough for someone to use or sleep in. Just felt that it is a waste of space to put stuff in it. I would really like to simplify more like throwing or giving away stuff that hubby and I no longer need or use and make the third room more presentable and more comfortable. Right now my library is in there but it has no chairs or fan to make it a proper reading room.

4. If you could add a room to your house, what would it be used for?

I don't think I would want to add another room. I would rather do something to the third room as mentioned above and make it more comfortable. Another room means more stuff to add and more cleaning to do.

5. Find a real estate listing online of a home that could be your dream home and share it with us. It can be anywhere in the world and totally not realistic!

Nothing fanciful. This is taken from a trip to Penang last month.

Penang Hill



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing Friday Fun this week! An extra room would mean more work, wouldn't it?! The house you showed is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete