Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My Library

Hello friends,

Did you see my newly installed bookshelves? The one at the right sidebar are the books that I am reading now and the bookshelf at the bottom are for books that I have read. As I have just set them up, I have not really written any reviews or added more books to it. Actually I have given away, thrown away or even sold many of my books as I have moved a number of times after my marriage. These books in my online library now are the ones that I remembered reading or are still in my collection now. I will add more as days go by or when I specifically remember the title or author of books that I have read.

Please let me know what you think about my library and all suggestions and reviews about new books that you find interesting are welcome for sure. Happy reading!


PS: I am also following a daily bible reading schedule. Although I have listed the schedule here, I will give allowance for the days that I might miss the reading and compensate by reading more on the days that I am able to.

Serena


No comments:

Post a Comment