Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Curious as a Cat- Week 104


1) If you could know the location (i.e., heaven, hell, other) of any one person's soul, whose would you ask about?
Well, I believe that when a person dies, he goes back to the dust. However, in the resurrection when righteous ones are brought back to life on earth, I would like to meet and speak to Noah who build the ark with his family, Abraham who is called God's friend, Jonah who was swallowed by a big fish and remained in its belly for 3 days, Moses with the famous splitting of the Red Sea and many others.

2) When was the last time you literally screamed at the top of your lungs?
I can't remember.

3) What do you think is the most beautiful word in the English language? The least beautiful? Not sure how to answer this question.

4) What is the most cowardly thing you've ever done?
Pushing a naughty little girl away from lap. She was bouncing on me and it felt uncomfortable. I pushed a little too hard and she fell down. I didn't apologize. I felt bad and sorry afterwards.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Are candle light dinners romantic?
When I was newly married, my husband and I too entertained the notion that sitting in a semi dark restaurant with candles
around us is the symbol of romance that can enhance love and marriage. So why wouldn't a newly married couple celebrate their first few wedding anniversaries in a restaurant with such ambiance?
Let me recalled one such dinner. We ordered something called steak and lamb chop. Two glasses of drinks that came with umbrellas though we didn't order those (the umbrellas, I mean). One thing I am not use to are these "gourmet" food. I mean the steak and lamb chops come is mini-sized portion and "decorated" with carrot flowers that are inedible, I always feel unsatisfied and still hungry after the meal. Of course the umbrella that came with the drinks can't be eaten as well. And we end up with an exorbitant bill afterwards. I don't know about you but with my stomach still hungry and the wallet flattened, it just takes out whatever romantic feeling there is!


1 comment:

  1. I'm TOTALLY with you on fancy food! Much more romantic to make something nice at home that you both like, and light your own candles!!

    Thanks for stopping by again. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete